Thursday, July 23, 2009

Summer in Paris

Summer in Paris is amazing! The combination of the warm sun + cold breeze of the air was just perfect. The last time I went around in Paris was during winter season and I didn't like it that much. I hate the heavy clothes, though I totally love wearing boots. What made this trip to Paris more fun was that I was flying with a good friend, Tina. She's been around Paris more than enough that she knows the metros which was good because it's a bit confusing.

Our first stop, St. Michel and Notre Dame de Paris. We didn't go inside the church anymore because there were too many people. Plus, we only had a few hours coz we only had 26 hours layover. Buhoo!

St. Michel

Notre Dame de Paris

Next stop, Eiffel Tower. Honestly when you're there the Eiffel Tower is not so wow as you would expect it to be. But in pictures, it's just beautiful. I wanted to hang out more in the garden area but we didn't have enough time since we still had to go to Champs-Elysees. We didn't even have time to visit the Musee de Louvre. We thought of going back near the area before we head back to the hotel but we got too tired after so we decided just to go home.

=)

Summer in Paris

The Eiffel Tower

Kid at heart

with Tina

Our last and final stop, Arc de Triomphe and Avenue des Champs-Elysees. Shopping district of Paris. We were walking for about 2 hours just lurking and window shopping. Ahihihi! I'm totally proud of myself. I was able to control and not spend anything for myself, though I did buy something for someone in Louis Vuitton. LoL!

Arc de Triomphe

Louis Vuitton at Champs-Elysees

Time to go home..


By so far.. this is the best Paris layover I have had! I wonder how it is during spring in Paris. It must be more wonderful!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Hi! is it true that buying a LV bag in Paris would be cheaper? that is given na free naman plane ticket cozof our work.. :)
Thanks!

PEACHES said...

yep! it is cheaper in paris.. especially if you get pa tax refund.. =)