Thursday, July 23, 2009

New York

Ever since I got trained for Business and First Class, I've only done JFK flight twice. The first time, I didn't go to the city, just in the nearby mall of our hotel to go shopping. But the last time, I went to the city and slept over at my high school and college classmate's place, Katsy and Christina, although Christina wasn't there.

Arrived the hotel around 5:30pm and left for the city around 7:00pm. Met Katsy at 66th and Columbus. Had dinner at a lovely Japanese Restaurant and walked for a few blocks. Katsy introduced me to Pinkberry, frozen yogurts, which I keep on craving for these past few weeks. Damn! I wish I have New York soon. LoL! Went back to their place and just talked and chit-chat til the wee hours of the morning. The next day, we woke up early to watch Transformer at the iMax theater. Transformers is amazing! Totally worth watching in iMax theater. After the movie, met up with Bree and Carl at Shake Shack. BEST BURGERS in the east coast! Had our lunch at Central Park, had another round of pinkberry's frozen yogurt and then back to the hotel. Nothing much happened but seeing Katsy after one year was just fun. Plus, now I know how the subway works! =) Ahihihi! Til next time Katsy

Yummy Burgers!!

Shake Shack for lunch at Central Park

No comments: