Thursday, July 23, 2009

Harry Potter Movie Date

I have only watched in a movie house here in Abu Dhabi twice. First time was over a year ago and the second one was when I watched Transformers 2 a month ago or something. The first movie I watched here in Abu Dhabi was Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix with Ruthie.

So, this was the third one. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. It was a date with my favorite girls minus a whole lot more. LoL! Summer is freaking hot here in the UAE so we all decided to wear either shorts or skirts. We looked like we were ready to do a dance number. LoL! It was nice to pretend like a group of high school students who just finished and passed a major exam... Hahaha! The movie was not as amazing as I expected it to be. Less magic, more talk, and according to my friends who have read the book, it still wasn't enough explanation. Next movie to watch in the cinema, Twilight: New Moon! I have had the chance to see the preview and I can't believe how Jacob has evolved. He is so much hotter now! LoL! Can't wait for November for another movie date with my girls. :)

Geri . Janice . Me . Tina . Noemi . Ashbel

Popcorn + Nachos + Sodas + Good Friends = Perfect Movie Date!

with Harry =)

No comments: